SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder 6.09 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Record internet radio webcasts - Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
Save streaming audio broadcasts - If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
Record streaming audio conferences - SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences hosted on your computer.
Convert audio from uncommon formats - to wav or mp3. e.g., Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and the app.
Record VoIP phone calls - made with Skype or Express Talk softphone.This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
- Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options
- Record audio from your computer and microphone simultaneously to easily create voiceovers or record both sides of a conference call
- Streams can be recorded directly to the VRS Recording System for enterprise database system use
- Works with all popular media players (e.g., Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime) and softphones (e.g., Skype, Express Talk, Google Hangouts, Slack)
- Directly links to WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded
- Directly links to Switch MP3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats
- Create a podcast with audio recorded from Skype calls
- Record and save music and other streaming audio such as lectures and live webinars
- Sound Tap complies with Microsoft's DRM signed driver model and will not record streams if a DRM player is used and if the stream is marked as DRM copy-protected.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.