Analyzes your Windows PC for malware/spyware and other threat
- 17 Oct 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 184.108.40.20695
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - Cloud Secure 1.0.6
- 17 Oct 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.0 (64-bit)
About Trojan Remover
Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it. The majority of Virus and Trojan Scanners are well able to detect malicious software - Trojan Horses, Internet Worms, Adware/Spyware etc. - but are not always very efficient in removing them once they have been triggered. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries ou... Read More »
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 220.127.116.11
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 18.104.22.168
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 22.214.171.124
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.8.0
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.7.64
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1264
- HitmanProHitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 295 (32-bi...
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware