WD Data LifeGuard Diagnostics 1.37 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WD Data LifeGuard Diagnostics 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
- Download the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics, WinDlg_vx_xx.zip
- Extract and run the program, WinDlg_vx_xx.exe. If running Windows Vista (or later), you will need to Right-Click on the WinDlg_vx_xx.exe file and choose to Run As Administrator.
- Read and accept the license agreement to continue.
- On the main program screen, there are two windows. In the top window, you will see the drives in your system that are available for testing. The model number, serial number, capacity, and SMART status of each drive will be displayed. In the bottom window, the partition information for the selected drive will be displayed.
- Highlight the drive and select the icon on the top row to test or run SMART status.
- When you select the run tests icon, the "DLGDIAG - Select an Option" window appears.
- You will see the following options:
- QUICK TEST - performs SMART drive quick self-test to gather and verify the Data Lifeguard information contained on the drive.
- EXTENDED TEST - performs a Full Media Scan to detect bad sectors. The test may take several hours to complete depending on the size of the drive.
- ERASE - writes zeros to the drive with options of Full Erase and Quick Erase. The file system and data will be lost.
- VIEW TEST RESULT - displays the latest test results.
- Select the test you wish to perform and click the Start button.
- When the test completes, you will be notified with a pass/fail message. Click the Close button.
My Book AV-TV, My Book, My Book Duo, My Book Pro, My Book, My Book Duo, WD Elements Portable, WD Elements Desktop, WD AV, WD Blue, WD Black, WD RE / WD RE4, WD Red, WD S25, WD Se, WD Purple, WD Red Pro, WD Ae, WD Re+, WD Gold, WD Blue (Mobile), WD Black (Mobile), WD Red (Mobile), G-RAID Studio, WD Black SSHD, WD Blue SSHD, WD Laptop Mainstream, WD Desktop Mainstream, WD Desktop Performance, My Passport Air, My Passport Pro, My Passport Ultra Metal, My Passport Ultra (WD Backup), My Passport, My Passport SSD, My Passport Ultra, My Passport (Works with PlayStation 4), WD Elements SE, My Passport Ultra (USB-C), My Passport Ultra for Mac (USB-C), WD Gaming Drive (Works with PlayStation 4)