Windows Defender Definitions (32-bit) LATEST
Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
The purpose of Windows Defender Definitions is to keep the antivirus software up to date with the latest threats. As new malware and malicious activities emerge, Microsoft continuously analyzes and identifies them, creating specific definitions to detect and remove these threats from infected systems.
It includes signatures, behavioral patterns, heuristics, and other indicators that help Windows Defender identify and protect against various types of malware. The definitions are regularly updated to ensure the antivirus software can effectively detect and block the latest threats.
Updates to Windows Defender Definitions can be obtained through automatic updates via Windows Update. These updates are typically released on a regular basis, sometimes multiple times a day, to ensure that Windows Defender remains capable of detecting and protecting against newly identified threats.
In addition to automatic updates, users can also manually trigger updates to download and apply the latest Windows Defender Definitions. This option is especially useful if there are issues with automatic updates or if immediate protection against a specific threat is required.
By regularly updating Windows Defender Definitions, users can enhance the effectiveness of their antivirus protection, ensuring that their systems are well-guarded against the ever-evolving landscape of malware and security threats.
Also Available: Windows Defender Definitions (64-bit)
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36 (64-bit)
- BackUp MakerBackUp Maker 8.300
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5 (64-bit)
- iAnyGoTenorshare iAnyGo 4.0.15
- Opera GXOpera GX 107.0.5045.30 (64-bit)
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20533
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.20.110
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.7
- Data Recovery4DDiG Windows Data Recovery 9.8.6
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals