Prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows or Linux
- 16 Oct 18 - doPDF 9.5.243
- 16 Oct 18 - novaPDF Pro 9.5 Build 243
- 16 Oct 18 - Signal Desktop 1.16.3
- 16 Oct 18 - AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Editio...
- 16 Oct 18 - WebCam Monitor 6.23
- 16 Oct 18 - Wise Care 365 Free 5.19
- 16 Oct 18 - Cubase Pro 9.5.40
- 16 Oct 18 - KakaoTalk for Windows 220.127.116.110
- 16 Oct 18 - Adobe Camera Raw 11.0
- 16 Oct 18 - Daum PotPlayer 1.7.14804 (64-bit)
WinSetupFromUSB is a Windows program, which prepares multiboot USB flash or fixed disk to install any Windows versions since 2000/XP, boot various Linux and *BSD flavors, as well as many Windows, Linux, DOS based and other utilities. Since version 1.1 program can create USB disk with Windows versions which support (U)EFI (Vista x64 SP1 and later x64 versions), which USB disk can be used in both (U)EFI and Legacy BIOS modes.The install Windows from USB project started as a challenge back in 2006 at the msfn.org forum. With the invaluable contribution of several forum members, it was the first method to have regular XP setup run from a USB disk, just like if started from a CD media. WinSetupFromUSB Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC.... Read More »
- Data RecoveryWise Data Recovery 4.02
- MechanicSystem Mechanic Professional 17.5...
- File FinderAuslogics Duplicate File Finder 7...
- PasswarePassware Password Recovery Kit St...
- Nero TuneItUpNero TuneItUp Free 18.104.22.168
- UNetbootinUNetbootin 6.61
- UninstallerAdvanced Uninstaller PRO 12.23
- PC FasterBaidu PC Faster 22.214.171.124061
- Cleaner FreeDuplicate Cleaner Free 4.1.0
- Norton RemoveNorton Removal and Reinstall Tool...
- WinZip RegistrWinZip Registry Optimizer 4.19.7....
- OESIS EndpointOESIS Endpoint Assessment Tool 4....
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 95% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware