Anti-malware and anti-spyware protection against the latest malious viruses
- 18 Jan 18 - NetDrive 3.2.332
- 18 Jan 18 - Media Companion 3.693 Beta (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - MEGAsync 3.6.0
- 18 Jan 18 - GameEx 15.10
- 18 Jan 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (January 18th, 2018...
- 18 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3325.0
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- 17 Jan 18 - XYplorer 18.60.0200
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 188.8.131.527
About Anvi Smart Defender
Malware are bad and Anvi Smart Defender is big to defend against mushrooming threats including trojans, rootkits, spyware, rogueware, ransomware and more. Anvi Smart Defender uses double scan engines (local engine & cloud engine) to efficiently detect viruses, including trojans, spyware, rogueware, ransomware, rootkits and more. Particularly the antimalware scan of this version is enhanced in terms of system services, startup items, memory image, and malicious extension, besides the disk scan. More positive strategies, especially the anti-hacker and anti-exploit, are composed of the Anvi Smart Defender Guard this time. This version provides both basic file system guard and network guard, and advanced guard for all-round protection. The ... Read More »
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 184.108.40.206
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- HitmanProHitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bi...
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2949
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.2.190
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.6.46
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 18.104.22.168...
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- ComboFixComboFix 22.214.171.124
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 126.96.36.199
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware