BitComet 1.37 (32-bit)Date added: December, 31st 2013 - Freeware
BitComet 1.37 (32-bit)
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Editor / User Rating:/
Author / Product:
BitComet is free file sharing client that uses the most popular peer-to-peer transfer protocol on the planet – BitTorrent. Even though current market is filled with the very competent solutions, BitComet manages to distinguish itself by being powerful, fast, very easy to use, and by packing all of those qualities inside very clean interface. Same as all other programs that are using BitTorrent as the basis of their file sharing, BitComet allows simultaneous (and multiple) file downloads and uploads, support for resume, disk caching and download queuing. In addition to standard feature set, this file sharing clients also has several features that cannot be easily find with its competition. These advanced features are preview of files that are currently downloading (several types of video files), support for HTTP and FTP downloads, and advanced internet connection management that can automatically optimize your speeds and make downloads faster.
First version of BitComet appeared on the internet in August of 2003, managing to immediately innovate by incorporating internet explorer browsing capability directly into its interface and enabling its users to search for torrents in a new way. Interface of the app is not revolutionary, offering standard breakdown of visual elements that is present with almost every other BitTorrent client. Download management, seting up file priorities, and controlling active connections is easily accessible to anyone.
BitComet is streamlined, feature full, and light file sharing client that enables users from all around the world to effortlessly share files one with another, no matter their size or type.
Why Choose BitComet?
- Long-Time Seeding: Speed up downloading and revive dead torrents
- Torrent Share: Exchange torrent while downloading
- Magnet URI: Start BitTorrent download without .torrent file any more, using DHT network.
- Preview while Downloading: Preview of .avi .rmvb .wmv and other video files is available during downloading process.
- Crose Protocol Downloading: Benefit from HTTP/FTP/eMule download sources while BitTorrent downloading.
- Align File to Piece Boundary: Better for making torrent, fully compatible with old versions.
- Intelligent Connection Optimization: Configuration is automatically set to match your connection type.
- Intelligent Disk Cache: Memory cache is used to reduce the read/write frequency of your hard drive, increasing device life.
- Intelligent Disk Allocation: Reduce disk fragmentation.
- DHT network: Start BitTorrent download without connecting to any tracker.
- Auto Config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows.
- Auto Config UPNP port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router).
- Disabling or Setting Priority of files in torrent: Files can be skipped for downloading, or set to higher / lower priority, allowing you to select which file finish first.
- Also support Multi-tracker, DHT, utf-8 extension, and UDP tracker Protocol v2.
Note: Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application.