AnyDesk 7.1.6 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AnyDesk 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
- Connect the desktop environment of individual Windows client devices and servers via remote access
- Enable instant support and live administration through remote control of all connected Windows devices
- Take advantage of a smooth remote desktop connection in Windows due to AnyDesk’s breath-taking frame rates, bandwidth efficiency, and imperceptible latency
- Work together easily and communicate online using remote access to Windows desktops
Features and Highlights
For large companies and startups alike, powerful remote assistance software allows you to provide exceptional customer service and fast problem-solving solutions from any location.
If you need to print a document, simply choose the printer and the print job will be sent to your local PC. You just have to select your local printer.
You can start a remote session from home by allowing unattended access. Just be sure to check the box “login automatically from now on” to connect even more quickly.
The clipboard allows you to exchange text, screenshots, and more between your remote and your local devices. Or use File Manager for easy management of your files locally.
Use the Whiteboard to draw simple instructions and the chat feature to say even more while collaborating during remote connections. Session Recording allows you to record the interaction for future reference.
High Frame Rates
Enjoy a fluent on-screen experience, with 60 fps on local networks and most internet connections.
Near-instant responses are essential when working on a remote desktop. That’s why The app latency lies below 16 milliseconds on local networks and is therefore not perceptible.
Efficient Bandwidth Use
Perform tasks smoothly, even with bandwidths as low as 100 kB/sec. AnyDesk is the remote desktop software of choice for areas with poor internet connectivity.
Banking-standard TLS 1.2 technology protects your computer from unauthorized access.
Work From Anywhere
Access your computer from your desk, your home office or the nearest meeting room, all with ease. Require unattended access while on the go? You’ll just need to set a password.
Top 5 Alternatives to AnyDesk
- TeamViewer - The All-In-One Software for Remote and Online Meetings
- ConnectWise - Remote Support, Access and Meetings That Just Works!
- VNC Server - Control of another PC across a local network or the Internet
- RemotePC - Connect to another Windows computer remotely!
- Splashtop - The solutions for remote work, remote support, remote learning, and more!
Also Available: Download AnyDesk for Mac