Identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected PC
- 23 Jun 18 - EagleGet 18.104.22.168
- 23 Jun 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.2....
- 23 Jun 18 - Tresorit 3.5.1455.780
- 23 Jun 18 - Grammarly 1.5.40
- 23 Jun 18 - Mailbird 22.214.171.124
- 23 Jun 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2589.0 (32-bit)
- 23 Jun 18 - Chromium 69.0.3471.0
- 23 Jun 18 - Godot Engine 3.0.4 (64-bit)
- 22 Jun 18 - MacDrive Standard 10.5.4.9
- 22 Jun 18 - WavePad Sound Editor 8.13
About Comodo Cleaning Essentials (64-bit)
Comodo Cleaning Essentials 64-bit (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. Comodo Cleaning Essentials 64-bit is awesome security tool!KillSwitchAn advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reduci... Read More »
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 126.96.36.199
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 188.8.131.52
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 184.108.40.206
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 220.127.116.11
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 6.0.2....
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2957
- HitmanProHitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 294 (32-bi...
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.5.111
- ComboFixComboFix 18.104.22.168
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 22.214.171.124...
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.5.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware