Identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected PC
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- 17 Jan 18 - XYplorer 18.60.0200
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 126.96.36.1997
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - NVIDIA GeForce Experience 188.8.131.52
- 17 Jan 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 184.108.40.2065 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - 3uTools 2.19
- 17 Jan 18 - PowerDVD 17.0.2508.62
- 17 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.1 (64-bit)
About Comodo Cleaning Essentials (64-bit)
Comodo Cleaning Essentials 64-bit (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. Comodo Cleaning Essentials 64-bit is awesome security tool!KillSwitchAn advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reduci... Read More »
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 3.1.29
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 220.127.116.11
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.2.190
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 18.104.22.16821 (...
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 22.214.171.124
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 126.96.36.199...
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 188.8.131.52
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware