Identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected PC
- 22 Mar 18 - Krita 4.0.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.6.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Kerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2532
- 22 Mar 18 - Wavebox 3.12.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - CLIQZ 1.19.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Directory Lister 2.25 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - Boostnote 0.11.3
- 22 Mar 18 - SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- 22 Mar 18 - Opera 52.0 Build 2871.30 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - Vivaldi 1.14.1077.60 (64-bit)
About Comodo Cleaning Essentials (64-bit)
Comodo Cleaning Essentials 64-bit (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. Comodo Cleaning Essentials 64-bit is awesome security tool!KillSwitchAn advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reduci... Read More »
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 188.8.131.52
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 184.108.40.206
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.8.4.0
- aswMBRaswMBR 220.127.116.110
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 22.214.171.124
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 126.96.36.19940
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.2.1.84...
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 188.8.131.527
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware