What's new in this version:
- Updated the x86 recompiler to use the same recompiler than in the rest of versions (Android, Linux x64, Mac ...). Now it should be easier to fix problems in all versions.
- Ported the local netplay from Android (Experimental). This version is compatible using local netplay with the rest of ePSXe versions from the version 2.0.5 (MacOSX, Linux x86, Linux x64 and Android - version 2.0.6). (Additional info the epsxe docs)
- Ported the GPUCORE threading mode from the Android version. The PC CPUs are faster than Android CPUs, so it will improve less FPS. (This option is better when the CPU is slower).
- Added new threading modes to the Pete OpenGL2 Core Plugin. It includes a basic 2-thread mode, and 2 extra modes adding soft/hardware effects. (It could improve some effects, for example the burning photo on the start of Castlevania)
- In the INPUTCORE plugin, swapped the vibration actuators when using the Xinput mode (to match to real PSX Left/Right). Besides when using a gamepad in digital mode, now you can use the left stick as the dpad.
- Fixed the >2GB PBP roms support. Now it should be able to run the PSX2PSP isos bigger than 2GB as Final Fantasy VIII PSP pack.
- Fixed the cheat codes support when running on the interpreter mode.
- Added a new option in the cheat codes window to download cheat codes from the ePSXe version
- Fixes to the core which made more games playable or better working. (WING COMMANDER IV, MONKEY HERO)