What's new in this version:
- The Disk I/O feature is now available (as a widget, from Genymotion Shell and from Genymotion Java API). It allows you to emulate devices with slow internal storage
- Some more logs have been added to various components to help diagnose future issues
- A reboot of your virtual device is now proposed after having installed OpenGApps
- Command gmtool logcatdump is now available for Cloud devices
- A rare bug preventing Android from booting has been fixed
- Some issues occurring when using adb reboot have been fixed
- Command adb shell input tap has been fixed
- A crash occurring on Launcher3 when changing the wallpaper has been fixed
- The black display of the EULA window on some hardware has been fixed
- The error message returned by the gmtool logzip command when the target folder doesn’t exist has been clarified
- The gmtool logzip command now also works without a license
- The gmtool --timeout switch now works with Cloud commands
- An error that could occur when sharing an app has been fixed
- The list of templates used to be empty for some Cloud users. This has been fixed.
- The gmtool startdisposable command happened to return various errors in some rare conditions. This has been fixed.