A multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the Windows Explorer
- 17 Jun 18 - CopyQ 3.5.0
- 17 Jun 18 - DocFetcher 1.1.20
- 17 Jun 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
- 17 Jun 18 - ComboFix 18.104.22.168
- 17 Jun 18 - GOM Player 22.214.171.12490
- 17 Jun 18 - App Builder 2018.94
- 17 Jun 18 - DesktopOK 5.33 (64-bit)
- 17 Jun 18 - Chromium 69.0.3464.0
- 17 Jun 18 - Norton Virus Definitions 17th June 2018 (...
- 16 Jun 18 - FastStone Capture 9.0
About Multi Commander (32-bit)
Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient.It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Browse inside archives, registry and FTP, Search for file, View files and pictures and the Scripting support let you automate many task. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcut so you can work fast and efficient.Multi Com... Read More »
- CommViewCommView 6.5 Build 770
- Core FTPCore FTP LE 2.2 Build 1922 (32-bi...
- FDMFree Download Manager 5.1.37 Buil...
- BWMeterBWMeter 7.4.0
- save2pcsave2pc 126.96.36.1997
- NetBalancerNetBalancer 9.12.2
- LogMeIn ProLogMeIn Pro 4.1.11292
- GetGoGetGo Download Manager 188.8.131.5200...
- MeinPlatzMeinPlatz 5.21 (32-bit)
- SynergySynergy 1.8.8
- cFosSpeedcFosSpeed 10.26 Build 2312
- SupremoSupremo Remote Desktop 184.108.40.2065
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware