What's new in this version:
Updated the Browser source to Chromium 63. This includes many important and critical updates to the Browser backend:
- The new Chromium build for the browser source now supports APNG (animated PNG) image files
- Fixed a few bugs and a potential crash on shutdown with the browser source, with more fixes and improvements to come in coming updates.
- Fixed a bug where the bit icons in certain donation alerts didn't load properly (fixed with the Chromium update for the browser source).
- Dockable windows can now be nested
- Updated the program to use the latest Microsoft development toolchain (Visual Studio 2017) for the Windows version
- Changed log file uploading to hastebin (for now) instead of anonymous github gists due to github removing anonymous gist support
- Fixed an issue where the AMD encoder wouldn't show up for some people since 21.0
- Fixed a bug where you could import a scene collection with an already-existing name
- Fixed an issue where a spontaneous rare audio glitch could happen when encoding audio on Windows. This was caused by a Microsoft audio encoder library which was used by default on Windows at bitrates between 96 and 192 kilobits per second; this library has now been replaced
- Fixed a potential crash on startup
- Fixed a few scripting-related crashes
- Fixed a bug where setting a blank replay buffer prefix would reset to the default prefix when the program was restarted
- Fixed a bug where the slideshow source would get stuck on the last image is the slideshow image list was cleared
- Selection rectangles are no longer drawn for audio-only sources