SUPER 2010 build 41Date added: November, 1st 2010 - Freeware
Windows (All Versions)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Super (which is a short name of Simplified Universal Player Encoder and Renderer) is a very lightweight software tool that allows anyone to convert one media file type to another and play them on a Windows-powered computer. It supports countless video and audio formats (both as source and targets), and gives users streamlined ability to fully control in which way they want to convert their file. This includes control over resolution, aspect ratio, video quality, audio quality, bitrate, color depth, frame rate and many others. In addition of working with your local files, Super also has integrated tools that can grab live video that you are producing with your WebCam, external capturing device, PC Tuner, Sound Card, microphone and more.
Entire interface of Super is set on one tightly packed dashboard that will be accepted warmly by advanced users and little warily by novices. Still, its approach to tool distribution has a good sense, enabling everyone to see on dashboard all conversion options and easily switch whatever needs to be switched. Profiles for conversion can be easily exported and imported, which will save time if you need to repeat same conversion processes each day.
Even though modern internet market is home to countless multimedia converters, Super managed to distinguish itself by its large codec support, tools for conversion and unique interface. If you ever become in need of conversion software, hundred thousands of internet users will warmly recommend you to test Super before trying any other solution. Some of its new features are:
- Supports multitude of video formats like: 3gp/3g2, asf, avi, mpg, mov, mp4, ogg, qt, rm, ram, rmvb, str, swf, ts (HDTV), and more
- Supports numerous audio formats like: aac, ac3, mmf, mp2, mp3, mp4 amr, mpc, ogg, ra, wav, and wma.
- Video/Audio Capture Recording feature from WebCam, Tuner, DeskTopCapture, Sound Card, Microphone etc..
- UNICODE Input/source files support to Play or Encode files like Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Russian, Thai etc..
- Support to encode, play and render 'ASAO' Audio Codec in FLV Output Container
- Support to encode, play and render 'Apple ProRes (iCodec Pro)' Video Codec in MOV Output Container with 8 different profiles
- Additional supported formats to the 'Join Format-Identical Files' function in the Output Process
- Additional supported support to the 'Split Into Smaller Files' function in the Output Process