Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Minecraft 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The game features a rich and expansive worlds that are rendered in a unique way – using large pixelated blocks made out of numerous materials. The players are encouraged to explore the world, gather materials, use crafting to create new objects or block types, and re-arrange the world according to their liking. After a decade on the market, the worlds made inside of Minecraft Classic Edition have attracted incredibly large fanbase, ranging from the young kids to seasoned gamers, all the way to seniors who all want to discover, create and share their exploits inside this fun world, from the small huts all the way to large cities and impossible structures that tower to the skies. With the years of constant development and expansion of in-game features, modern It allows users to express their ideas in a wide variety of ways.
If you want to experience Minecraft Classic on your PC, be assured that this game will run on it flawlessly no matter how old PC you have. It requires very modest system resources, making it perfect not only for home PCs but also for laptops.
Be aware that Minecraft is released on PC in two versions – the original Java version that is offered here which is still actively developed, and a separate Xbox version that is available from the Windows 10 Store. The major advantage of the Windows Store version is that it can establish a crossplay online connection to players who enjoy Minecraft Java Version on other non-PC platforms.
Modes of Play
- Survival – The original mode which tasks players to organize their living space and gather enough resources during the day so that they could defend themselves during the dangerous nights.
- Creative – The most popular Minecraft mode that promotes exploration and creativity. Express yourself without limits.
- Hardcore – Hard version of the Survival mode. You have only one life, so make it count.
- Spectator – Fly around the world made by other players.
- Adventure – Story mode that features narrative missions, objectives, and other tasks.
- Landmark creative sandbox game that broke all the sales records.
- Explore and customize your own virtual world using building blocks.
- Ignore restrictions of physics, create everything from small objects to cloud-reaching cities.
- Play solo or together with friends.
- Browser countless creations made by players all around the world.
- Complex sandbox editor.
- Play in one of five included modes, from solo play to multiplayer.
- Modest system requirements.
- Requires the presence of Java.
- Free to try under the Shareware license as a 5-day limited demo.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- HDD: At least 1GB
- OS: Windows: Windows 7 or newer
Also Available: Download Minecraft for Mac