Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 1.14.3002 LATEST
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition features cross-platform play with any device running the game (excluding Minecraft: Java Edition).
Features and Highlights
- Cross-platform play for up to eight players across Windows 10 PCs, Android devices, iOS phones and tablets, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and virtual reality platforms
- Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community!
- ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own
- Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app!
- Xbox Live support, including achievements
- Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays—you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more
- Play on Servers
- Parental Controls with Xbox Live or Microsoft Account
- LAN or WiFi Multiplayer
- Join player hosted multiplayer servers
- Host your own server
- Downloadable Content (DLC)
- Controller/touch support
Recommended System Requirements - Can I Run Minecraft Win 10 Version
- OS: Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher, Xbox One
- Architecture: ARM, x64, x86
- Memory: 8 GB
- Motion controller: Windows Mixed Reality motion controllers
- Headset: Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset
- Processor: Intel i7-6500U | AMD A8-6600K
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940M | AMD Radeon HD 8570D
Note: Worlds/saves from the Java PC/Mac version of the game are not compatible with the Minecraft on Win 10! Free trial on Windows 10 includes 90 minutes of gameplay. Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.