AMCap 9.23 Build 300.6 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AMCap 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The market has so many different webcam recording programs available. Most people compare the performance, price, and functionality of the programs before they choose the best one for them. AMCap satisfies all of these because it is easy to use, performs wonderfully, and is affordable for the average person.
Audio and video can be recorded by the application. There is even support for an analog television tuner as well. If you have several monitors available, you can preview the recordings on them too. Recordings can be compressed into WMV format or AVI format.
The developers were adamant about making the program as simple to use as possible. It seems like they were successful because users often have a comfortable experience using the application. They can follow and understand the interface just fine. Even the installation process is straightforward because all you need to do is click on the “Next” button a couple of times and that’s it. Once the graphic user interface comes up, you’ll see it is well organized in terms of its space and resources.
The menus will give you access to all the main features. As soon as your camera, camcorder, or webcam is plugged into the computer, the application will recognize it automatically. Then you will get to preview the images from the device right on your screen. From there, you can record and save them as a video.
Don’t forget that you can record audio from a separate source with the application too. This gives you the ability to create home movies with sounds to them. Some of the additional features of the application include full-screen mode, zoom in, zoom out, deinterlacing assistance, and many more features.
Overall, the application can utilize all the power of your recording device. It gives you a simple environment to preview and manage your recordings. Anyone from a novice to an expert can figure out how to use the application. It is that simple.
Features and Highlights
- Preview and recording from DV sources
- MPEG-2 preview and recording enhancements
- Optional real-time compression (using installed compressors) while recording video
- AVI, WMV, and MP4 container formats (compatibility depends on the capture format)
- Setting persistence between sessions (e.g. color space, output size, video standard, etc.)
- Improved analog tuner support for both TV and radio broadcasting
- Still capture by pressing a key or possibly a hardware trigger
- Periodic snapshots for automatic still capture
- Configurable crosshair and on-screen display (OSD)
- Experimental Text Enhancer (especially designed for individuals with low vision)
- Volume control
- Full-screen preview with an optional AppBar (for a touch-friendly experience)
- Selectable video renderer the Video Renderer, the Video Mixing Renderers (7 and 9), and the Enhanced Video Renderer are supported
- Hardware video deinterlacing
- Video aspect ratio and digital zoom control (preview only)
- Video rotation (preview only)
- Still or video overlay for customization or template purposes (preview only)
- Hideable caption and bars to leave only the preview in windowed mode
- Always On Top option to keep the video preview on top of any other windows
Note: Demo version does not include a new still cap application that allows you to easily make still captures from a script, an application, a Command window, the task scheduler, etc.