Android Multi Tools 1.02b LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Android Multi Tools v1.02b allmobitools.com.zip
Android Multi Tools 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Features and Highlights
- Check Device: This option used to check the device's status. If you want to check your device is connected to your PC or not, then use this option to check.
- Reset Face/Pin Lock: If your devices are locked with a password or pin lock. Then use this option to reset the password or pin lock.
- Reset Face/Gesture Lock: Use this option to remove the pattern lock from your Android device.
- Reset Gmail: This option will reset forgotten GMail account from your Android device.
- Wipe Data: If you want to delete all data from your device, then choose this option for wipe data.
- Reboot: Reboot your device in just one click. This option will reboot your device in just one click.
- Check Device In Fastboot Mode: If you want to check your Android device in Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will check your device in fastboot mode.
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot Mode: ‘This option wipes all the data or cache in fast boot mode.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: If you want to exit Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will exit the fast boot mode from your device.
- Go To Command Prompt: If you want to go to Command Prompt, then this tool allows you to go there in just a single click.
- Software info: If you want to check your device software info, then select this option for checking the software info of your device.
- Hardware Info: If you want to check your device hardware info, then select this option for checking the hardware info of your device.
How To Use
Android Multi Tools is very easy to use. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use for everyone. Follow the simple steps to know how to use Android Multi Tools.
- Download & Extract the MultiTool. The download link is given at the bottom.
- Open the Android Multi Tools folder and run the application.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from your device setting.
- Connect your Android device to your PC Via USB data cable.
- Now choose an option from the list. i.e if you want to check your device status then type 1 and press enter.