AnyMusic 7.2.0 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AnyMusic for Windows 2019 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Search Music for Free
AnyMusic is a free app which serves as a music search engine. Just enter keywords into the search box and you will find music which closely relates to those words.
After you find music that you enjoy listening to, you can choose to download it to your computer. There are a variety of different audio formats that you can save it under too.
Find Music Worldwide
AnyMusic displays the top trending music charts from countries around the world. You will be able to discover new music from an international singer that you may have never heard of before and then download it.
Take Audio from Videos
AnyMusic for PC lets you convert video files into audio files by extracting the sound from them. You can select which audio format that you want to save them as.
Manage the Library of Music
Gather your music files together in a folder location that you choose. You can even rename these music files to ones that you will recognize.
Compatible with Over 1,000 Websites
AnyMusic lets you download MP3 music that is on over 1,000 websites. This gives you additional options for finding new and interesting music for free.
So What Can AnyMusic Do for You?
- Search music by keywords like artists, song names and URL.
- Choose the music resource to find your target music.
- Hit the search icon, you will get the search results.
- As a simple musicdownloader, you can get free music download with ease.
- After you find the music on AnyMusic, you can preview the music first.
- “Play” button is the key to start the music.
- Hit the “Download” button and choose the format you need.
- Put a video link on AnyMusic, you can extract audio from that video.
- Convert video to mp3 from your local file.
- Cut the mp4 file according to your need.
- Download your favorite YouTube music on AnyMusic.
- Use YouTube video link and download it as the MP3 format.
- You also can download Facebook music on AmoyShare AnyMusic.
- Download YouTube playlist with one click.
- Go to AnyMusic Library, and click Change Save Directory.
- Find iTunes Media folder by choosing iTunes > iTunes Media > Music, and Click Open.
- Open your iTunes and you can see your newly added files in your iTunes library.
Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download AnyMusic for Mac