Auto Mouse Click 99.1 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Auto Mouse Click 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
During installation of Auto Mouse Clicker Tool, you can opt the create a Desktop Shortcut or you can launch the software utility from the Programs Menu.
Configure HotKey to get Cursor Position
Given below steps outline, how you can get mouse cursor position automatically by pressing a configurable Hot Key. In case you do know the X and Y co-ordinates, you can also fill them in the Main Window of Auto Mouse Click Software.
- Look at the bottom of the Software Utility, where it reads Other Settings, here notice the Hot Key to get Mouse Position.
- Press any Key here to get the Cursor Position, Let's say F6 and click on the button labelled Assign.
- Now test the new hot key to get the mouse cursor position. Just move mouse cursor anywhere on the screen and press the hotkey.
- Whenever you press the HotKey configured above, the current mouse cursor location will be prefillded in X Co-Ordinate and Y-Co-ordinate edit boxes at the top of the Mouse Click Utility.
- Now you have a HotKey with which you can automatically read Mouse Cursor Position (X Co-ordinates and Y Co-ordinates).
Automate Mouse Clicks
Given below steps outline, how you can automate mouse clicks with the software utility presented here. The Rest of the steps require you to specify where to click mouse, define mouse click type, delay, whether to return mouse cursor to it's original location, etc.
Once you are done specifying the mouse clicks, you can start automating mouse clicks by pressing the button labelled Start and you can stop the click automation by pressing the button labelled Stop. The edit box labelled Repeat Count allows you to specify, how many times the complete mouse click script should be run.
Let's start by specifying the Mouse Clicks to automate. You can also Save the Mouse Clicks in a file to run them at a later time. The Repeat Count value specifies how many times all the mouse clicks should be run, Repeat Count of 0 says keep on running mouse clicks infinite time, any other value will specify how many time the mouse clicks should be run.
Schedule Automatic Clicks
In Order to run Auto Mouse Clicks at a specified date / time, you would need 2 things. The First one is save the Mouse Clicks in a File by pressing Save Clicks and the second thing you would need is a Scheduler. You can also double click on the Mouse Clicks file (.amk) to run the Clicks automatically.
Note: 20-use trial version.