Baidu WiFi Hotspot 5.1.4 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Baidu WiFi Hotspot 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
All that you need to make this possible is that your home Windows device is connected to the internet and that your PC or Laptop features WiFi networking hardware.
As an added bonus, this app can also be utilized to directly transfer files between connected devices, completely wirelessly. So, if you need to move some videos from your phone to your PC, or send new pictures to your phone, you can do that directly from the web interface that is controlled by Baidu WiFi Hotspot app.
Installation and Use
It comes inside a lightweight installation package that will not waste your local storage or put any strain you’re your processing resources. This is perfect for users with older PC configurations or weaker laptops, who don’t want to compromise their hardware or limited battery life with badly optimized apps.
After a quick and easy installation procedure, the app will present you with a simple-to-use and intuitive interface that featured a bright and attractive green template. Straight from the main window of the app you can immediately start sharing your internet connection via WiFI hotspot and change security password so that only your trusted device can access your internet connection. Configuration window can be accessed via a top icon, list of the currently connected mobile devices is accessible via a toggle button on the right (each connected device will be properly identified, with built-in tools for blocking and blacklisting unwanted devices), and on the bottom, you can quickly access to of the most used features of this app – sending and receiving files between your PC and phone.
In Baidu WiFi Hotspot configuration window is very simplistic and is used only for setting your Wi-Fi hotspot name and password, and for choosing the default local directory where your phone files will be downloaded.
File sharing is done via a web interface hosted on the easily accessible g.com website. You can manually access that website via your phone browser, or by simply snapping your camera on the showcased QR code.
Features and Highlights
- Set up a local Wi-Fi hotspot from your PC or laptop with a single click of a button.
- Share your PC internet connection with all your home phones and tablets.
- No limits on the amount of data that is transferred via this home virtual network.
- Easily manage connection security and block unwanted devices.
- Customize your Wi-Fi name.
- Take advantage of the built-in tools for sending and receiving files between PC and mobile devices.
- A streamlined interface and easy to use tools.
- Lightweight and unobtrusive.
- Optimized for use on all modern versions of Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit)