MEmu 8.1.0 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MEmu 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for a much better game experience. Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing-like games intuitively. GPS location simulation. File sharing between Windows and Android. Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping. One-click android system creation/clone/ deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously. Using the app, you can have fun playing Android games on PC like Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG Mobile, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Arena of Valor, Free Fire, etc. Chat more conveniently by using a keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat. Watch live shows and TV channels.
Features and Highlights
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, and root mode)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for the much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click Android system creation/clone/ deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
What is Android Emulator?
Android Tablet Emulator is an x86 emulator software to simulate Android OS on a PC. It provides a native user experience of Android OS, allows you to install, use, and uninstall any Android application, just like a physical Android device does.
Why Use MEmu App Player?
Bigger screen with better graphics; Long duration, without limitation of battery or mobile data. Full Keymapping support for precise control of keyboard and mouse or gamepad. Multiple game accounts or tasks on a single PC at one time with a Multi-instance manager.
How does Android Emulator work?
Android Emulator runs at desktop OS like Windows, Linux, or Mac, but simulates a sandbox of Android OS. For better performance, most of the modern Android Emulators takes advantage of hardware virtualization (Intel-VT or AMD-V) to simulate multiple cores, just like physical Android device does.
From Android’s perspective, it can access “devices”, including CPU, memory, screen orientation, Rom, SD card, WiFi, battery, camera, GPS, accelerometer, etc, although they are all simulated by software.
From Windows’ perspective, Android Emulator is just a normal Windows application like notepad, all Android data are stored in several files in a certain Windows folder, for example, all stuff in the SD card is likely a 10 GB file.
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Processor: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core)
- Graphics Card: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD, 10GB