Bus Simulator 21 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Bus Simulator 21 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Originally introduced in 2007 by Astragon Entertainment, this franchise evolved tremendously over the past decade, morphing into easily the best and most popular urban transport simulator on the market.
Bus Simulator 2021 allows users to sit in the driving seat of 30 officially licensed busses by all best known international manufacturers such as Scania, Volvo, Alexander Dennis, BYD, Blue Bird, Mercedes, IVECO, MAN, and others. The available buses cover not only the gas engine models but also electric and double-decker busses that are starting to be driven more and more on the streets of modern cities.
The play area covers the dense urban environments of two cities – a fictional US city Angel Shores that was built from the ground up for this title, and the fictional European Seaside Valley that is carried on in an upgraded form from the previous title. With two massive open-world zones, the players will have the opportunity to explore an incredible variety of city architecture including promenades, dense city centers, Chinatown districts, business parks, industrial zones, residential areas, sporting centers, and more.
In addition to pure driving, Bus Simulator 21 also provides players a chance to test their skills in business management with built-in tools for creating daily driving schedules, planning more efficient routes, buying and selling busses, and many other tasks that are needed to operate and grow a successful public transport bus company. However, if players simply want to drive, this management part of the game can be fully automated.
Visually, Bus Simulator 21 is the best game in the series. It features greatly updated graphics, advanced pedestrian and traffic AI patterns, dynamic time of day cycles that greatly impact transport needs of the NPCs, and weather conditions that directly impact the driving experience.
To experience this title, gamers are required to have at least a modern quadcore CPU, 8GB of RAM, 18 GB of space on local storage, and GTX 760/ R9 280 GPU. The game is optimized only for 64-bit Windows 10.
Features and Highlights
- 30 buses by international, well-known manufacturers, such as Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird have been licensed in addition to the popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and MAN)
- In addition to classic rigid and articulated buses, this new installment of the series also allows you to drive a double-decker bus as well as enjoy the future of public transport: the e-bus
- Two huge, lively environments in the USA and Europe with an even greater open-world approach will make you itch to explore your surroundings
- Drive alone or with friends in the cooperative multiplayer mode
- Optional, refined management features such as setting up detailed timetables, visiting bus dealers on the map, or planning efficient routes, that take into account the number of passengers at specific times, create an even deeper gameplay experience
- Different difficulty levels and play modes are available for a wide range of player types.
- More realism thanks to improved graphics, new dynamic weather, a day-night cycle, and a new AI for pedestrians and traffic
- Faithfully recreated bus sounds and a comprehensive, voiced tutorial and passenger dialogues in English and German for an even better atmosphere and more fun
- The new character creator has more than 15,000 design options for you to customize your bus driver's body shape, clothes, skin color, hair, and much more.
- Less time in menus and more time on the road thanks to freely usable convenience features such as fast travel, fast-forwarding time, and directly taking over AI buses in your own fleet
- Various customization options: Personalize your buses' surfaces with different colors, patterns, and ads; adjust the density of potholes in the roads, enable or disable the operation of the ticket machine, and much more
- Supports popular steering wheels and gamepads as well as Tobii Eye Tracking and TrackIR are on PC.
- Master challenging traffic situations: narrow roads, oncoming traffic, serpentines, a busy bus terminal, driving at night, road works, diversions, overland drives, potholes, traffic jams, traffic obstacles, speed bumps, and much more
- Lifelike experience with different events in the bus, such as a soiled interior, special requests from passengers, fare dodgers, loud music, and blocked bus stops
- Gradual expansion of modding (PC only): Start at launch with the creation of your own skins and decals for your buses and share them with the community via Mod.io at a later date. Thanks to the ongoing expansion of the modding kit, it will also be possible to create buses and maps in the near future.
System Requirements - Can I Run Bus Simulator 21
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X4 830 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon R9 280 (2GB VRAM) or higher
- FREE DISK SPACE: 18 GB