Call of Duty 2 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Call of Duty 2 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Developed by Infinity Ward under the close supervision of Activision, the game follows the perspectives of four soldiers in three distinct campaigns covering the exploits of the Russian, American, and British forces across the several WW2 fronts. In the terms of gameplay, COD2 introduced a mainstay features such as automatic regenerating health (a mainstay element that can still be found in modern games today), a visual marker of nearby active grenades, enhanced movement animations, a wide array of authentic WW2 weaponry and vehicles, ability to drive tanks, and more.
The main campaign of the game features a total of 27 missions, separated in three individual campaigns. To make the gameplay more challenging to seasoned players, the developers included four difficulty levels (Easy, Regular, Hardened, and Veteran), as well as a fully-featured multiplayer section with varied gameplay modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Search & Destroy, Capture the Flag and Headquarters) and 13 official maps (8 more in premium DLC packs). While some console versions were limited to just 8 players in a match, PC multiplayer supported up to 64 players.
On its release, Call of Duty 2 was welcomed with very positive scores from the media, who praised the game’s visual design, varied locales, and spectacle, the addition of regenerative health system, and satisfying fast-paced action. After several years on the market, the game eventually reached 6 million sales on all platforms, with most of them being on PC.
The 9-hour long singleplayer campaign of Call of Duty 2 is separated into three main campaigns. In the Russian campaign, the players are placed in the boots of Private Vasili Koslov who was present during the defense of Moscow and a long set of missions during the battle of Stalingrad. The British campaign is set in Africa during the Battle for Caen and their fight against German Afrika Korps troops. The final American campaign is squarely centered on the D-Day assault of Pointe du Hoc, and the following push of allied soldiers in the French countryside. The final mission of the American campaign recreates the Rhine River crossing into Germany.
- The Call of Duty game that popularized the gameplay systems of the modern COD franchise.
- Award-winning fast-paced action FPS.
- WW2 experience retold through the eyes of ordinary soldiers.
- Choose your approach in fighting across all WW2 fronts.
- Large singleplayer campaign covering Russian, American, and British viewpoints.
- Fully-featured multiplayer mode.
- Modest system requirements.
- Optimized for modern versions of Windows OS.
- CPU: 1.4 GHz (Pentium) or 1700+ (Athlon)
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: English version of Windows 2000/XP or newer
- VIDEO CARD: 3D Hardware accelerated card required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB (NVIDIA GeForce3+ /ATI Radeon 8500+)
- STORAGE: At Last 4.0 GB of uncompressed free disk space