Open-source software tool for managing the build process of software!
Cmake 3.20.5 (64-bit)
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 58 antivirus apps (Virus-Total report)
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.4.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.26.67 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.4.2 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.5...
- PDF SuitePDF Suite 2021
- CamtasiaCamtasia Studio 21.0.4
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.3.0
- World of TanksWorld of Tanks WoT
- RAID: ShadowRAID: Shadow Legends
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 8.0.0
About Cmake (64-bit)
CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test and package software. The app is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. The suite of the tools was created by Kitware in response to the need for a powerful, cross-platform build environment for open-source projects such as ITK and VTK.CMake 64 bit is an extensible, open-source system that manages the build process in an operating system and in a compiler-independent manner. Unlike many cross-platform systems, It is designed to be used in conjunction with the native build environme... Read More »
- Inno SetupInno Setup 6.2.0
- WekaWeka 3.9.3 (32-bit)
- ParadigmVisual Paradigm Community Edition...
- MariaDBMariaDB 10.4.10 (32-bit)
- Android SDKAndroid SDK 31.0.2
- Apache MavenApache Maven 3.8.1
- DreamweaverAdobe Dreamweaver CC 2020 21.1.15...
- Unreal EngineUnreal Engine 4.24
- MSWLogoMSWLogo 6.5
- KDiff3KDiff3 0.9.98 (32-bit)
- GradleGradle 7.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 58 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers