No.1 Free Firewall that finds threats and protect your PC
- 23 Oct 18 - Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 18.104.22.168
- 23 Oct 18 - Signal Desktop 1.17.0
- 23 Oct 18 - ESET Internet Security 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
- 23 Oct 18 - Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool 126.96.36.199...
- 23 Oct 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 188.8.131.52 (64-bit)
- 23 Oct 18 - AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206
- 23 Oct 18 - Waterfox 56.2.4
- 23 Oct 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14.0.0....
- 23 Oct 18 - GOG Galaxy 220.127.116.11
- 23 Oct 18 - Paint.NET 4.1.2
About Comodo Firewall
Comodo's Free Firewall is your first layer of defense against viruses, worms, Trojans, hackers and all Internet threats. Comodo's Firewall uses Default Deny Protection to prevent threats from occurring, rather than just detecting them when it's already too late. Whenever an unknown piece of software is introduced to your system, Comodo Firewall cross-references it with a white-list of over 15 million trusted files and applications. If the file asking for access is on the list, Comodo Firewall can be sure it's safe for your computer to allow it to execute. If not, Comodo Firewall will alert you that a possibly malicious file is trying to enter your PC.The latest version sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of... Read More »
- CyberGhostCyberGhost VPN 18.104.22.168
- VeraCryptVeraCrypt 1.23 Hotfix 1
- Pass DepotPassword Depot 11.0.8
- Event LogEvent Log Explorer 4.6
- TunnelBearTunnelBear 3.7.0
- Tor BrowserTor Browser 8.0.3
- Freedome VPNF-Secure Freedome VPN 2.22.5580.0
- AvastAvast Internet Security 2017 18.7...
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 9.0.1....
- ZenMate VPNZenMate VPN for Windows 22.214.171.124
- MetadefenderMetadefender Endpoint 126.96.36.199
- SpotfluxSpotflux 3.2.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware