ConvertXtoHD 188.8.131.52 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ConvertXtoHD 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Multiple audio and subtitle tracks are supported. Subtitles can be converted as external subtitles or embedded into the video, and can be tweaked to your desire: color, font, code page, positioning and so on. Audio, video, and subtitle synchronization can be corrected with an easy to use' offset' feature. Professional type settings are available like adding an intro video to play before loading the main menu or add a watermark/copyright to videos. You can change your output size and encoding quality and select the resize filters you want to be used. Hardware encoding and decoding technology is included to lighten the CPU's load and get faster conversions. For the final step, save the conversion to your hard drive, burn to ISO or Blu-ray, single or double layer disk, any brand of disks with any brand of burners. Set up your favorite burning settings. ConvertXtoHD is available in multiple languages. User guide included and VSO support guaranteed for your slightest problems.
Features and Highlights
- Create AVCHD and Blu-ray folders, disks and ISO images.
- Supports all input files: .avi, .mkv, Blu-rays, DVDs, .mts, .mpg, FLV, see more
- Burn to any DVD or Blu-ray disks - all formats and sizes supported: DVD +/- R, DVD +/- RW, DVD +/- RW, DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50.
- Add subtitles & audio
- Advanced subtitle editing
- Adjust synchronization
- Rotate videos
- Add watermark copyright NEW
- Chapter management
- Cut out sections of the video
- 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
- 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
- Increase audio volume
- Image perfection wizard
- Join files into one
- HD Menu editor: full customization
- Audio normalizer
- Add video intro
- Live preview!
- Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
- New in version 2 : advanced hardware encoder and decoder settings
- Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
- Burn to disk
- Burn multiple copies
- Make copies of Blu-ray disks
- Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
- Compatible with all disk formats and burners
- Store conversions on USB key or PC.
- Shutdown PC option when finished
- Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
- Available in multiple languages
- Includes several HD menu templates
- Includes "how to" tutorials and video guides
Note: 7 days trial version. Aafter that, you can still use it, but a watermark is inserted in the converted video.