What's new in this version:
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 188.8.131.528
- Change log not available for this version
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 184.108.40.2068
- Sketch and design on the fly! LiveSketch is a revolutionary new tool based on the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Free form sketching converts into precise vector curves on a touch-enabled device.
Enhanced vector previews, nodes, and handles:
- Edit objects and effects more efficiently using enhanced previews, nodes, and handles that don't get lost in the background colors of your design
Prominent interactive sliders:
- Easily work with object fills, transparencies, blends, extrusions, drop shadows and contours thanks to more prominent interactive sliders
Custom node shapes:
- CorelDRAW 2017 simplifies shaping curves and objects by assigning each node type a unique shape, making it easy to identify smooth, cusp, and symmetrical nodes. You can also choose the node shapes that best suit your workflow.
Touch-friendly user interface:
- Tablet Mode support makes it easy to create quick adjustments using touch or a stylus. The new Touch workspace maximizes the size of your drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands used most often, plus you can pan and zoom with a single gesture.
Powerful stylus enhancements:
- Enjoy a more natural drawing experience and achieve more expressive results with the native support for Microsoft Surface, and advanced stylus support. A redesigned UI gives instant access to relevant controls and the ability to quickly choose which stylus properties to leverage. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 has been enhanced so you can take advantage of pressure, bearing, tilt, and rotation of your stylus to control a variety of tools and effects
Import legacy workspaces:
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 lets you seamlessly import CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT workspaces that were created in versions X6, X7, and X8. You have the flexibility of importing some workspace elements and excluding others. You also have the option of adding them to your current workspace or creating a totally new UI configuration. And choosing which workspace elements to import or export is faster than ever
Microsoft Surface Dial support:
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 offers native Microsoft Surface Dial support on Windows 10. Use the CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT applications in the suite, to experience one of the most unique ways to create and interact with technology.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 220.127.116.110
- PRO tools for design, layout and photo editing
- NEW Font Management
- NEW Windows 10 and 4K display support
- FLEXIBLE purchasing options