Diablo IV for PC LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
While managing to upgrade many of its traditional gameplay formulas of procedurally generated dungeons, the fast and addictive action, and loot-based progression, the game innovates by adopting a new open world and shared coop approach. This transforms this action RPG game into a fully functional online title that fully supports solo play, coop adventures, and PvP challenges.
Set in the medieval fantasy world of Sanctuary which is again placed in the crosshairs of the eternal war between High Heavens and Burning Hells, Diablo IV tells the story of the demon queen Lilith who has decided to dramatically shift the balance of power to her advantage and cause an unimaginable destruction that will lead to the end of the eternal war.
The players are tasked to stop Lilith across five regions of Sanctuary, with occasional visits to other otherworldly realms filled to the brim with incredible danger and endless hordes of hostile demons.
- A direct sequel to the gripping narrative events of earlier Diablo games.
- Large central campaign with exquisitely crafted narrative events and gameplay challenges.
- Brand new rendering engine that delivers incredibly detailed visuals, a large array of unique environments, and a gripping atmosphere.
- A reworked player progression that allows for new ways for players to customize the combat effectiveness of their character builds.
- Support for five iconic player classes with integrated character editor support – Barbarian, Sorcerer, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer.
- Large open world featuring five unique regions that gamers can explore and liberate.
- Streamlined online integration that allows for seamless solo and coop play.
- Full support for cross-platform online play between PC and console platforms.
- Streamlined endgame loop that allows players to dramatically upgrade their characters after the end of the campaign.
The game features a top-down isometric camera that allows players to easily move their characters across large open-world environments and atmospheric dungeons and catacombs and attack a wide array of enemies with both melee/ranged weapons and magical skills. Combat encounters are fast-paced and gripping, forcing players to think tactically during large battles and
On their adventures, the players will collect resources and items that can be used to dramatically enhance their combat effectiveness. This is done by equipping items found in the field, purchasing items, and upgrading gear with several systems including gems, aspects, blacksmith upgrades, and more. The collected Experience points award players with valuable skill points that can be spent to upgrade powerful active and passive spells and skills, enabling players to boost their combat effectiveness quickly and dramatically.
Itoffers users a streamlined way to access their character's information, abilities, map, and customization options through standalone windows that can be summoned with a simple key or button press. The main gameplay screen is kept reasonably clean from the visible user interface.
The main Character Screen features a large inventory space, a player gear section, and sub-tabs for Consumables, Quest Items, Aspects, Materials, and Stats. Character skills are managed on the Abilities screen.
What is Diablo IV?
The game is a fast-paced action-adventure RPG with extensive character progression opportunities, which enables players to transform their hero into an unstoppable adventurer that will save the fantasy world of Sanctuary yet again.
Is Diablo IV safe?
The game is completely secure and free from any type of virus and malware. The game is distributed via a secure Battle.Net app manager that prevents any file modifications or unknown processes to run alongside the game.
Does Diablo IV support mods?
No. Due to its always-online requirement, focus on fair balance and elimination of online cheating, the game does not support any mods or unauthorized customizations.
Is Diablo IV free?
No. The game is a premium game. It does not offer any kind of F2P mode of play, including demo or timed access.
How to install Diablo IV?
Simply use the Battle.Net game manager to download Diablo IV to the desired local storage location. This manages all aspects of game distribution, including downloading, updating, purchasing additional content, access to the streamlined friend list feature, and more.
Do I need an account to play Diablo IV?
Yes. All players of Diablo IV need to have a free Battle.Net account.
Is Diablo IV optimized for gamepads?
Can the PC version of Diablo IV be played online with console players?
Yes, the game fully supports cross-platform online play.
What is the full installation size of Diablo IV?
You will require around 90 GB of free space.
Diablo IV is only offered as a full-priced game with an official $70 launch price. Battle.net is not offering any free access to this title (either via demo or timed play), and they are also responsible for all customer relation programs, including refunds and troubleshooting.
STANDARD EDITION, DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, and ULTIMATE EDITION.
For $99.99, you get the best option in the ULTIMATE EDITION, which includes the following features:
- Diablo® IV for Battle.net
- Caparison of Faith Mount Armor*
- Diablo® III Inarius Wings & Inarius Murloc Pet**
- World of Warcraft® Amalgam of Rage Mount**
- Diablo Immortal® Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetics Set**
- Temptation Mount*
- Hellborn Carapace Mount Armor*
- Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock***
- Accelerated Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock*** (includes a Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock plus 20 Tier Skips and cosmetic)
- Wings of the Creator Emote
**Diablo III, World of Warcraft®, and Diablo Immortal™ downloaded/sold separately.
***Battle Pass will unlock with Season 1.
Minimum PC System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 280
- Storage: 90GB SSD
- Internet connection
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD R3-1300X
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Diablo at its best
- Fast-paced and addictive gameplay
- Stunning audio-visual presentation
- Buildcrafting freedom
- Large campaign and fun endgame activities
- Streamlined coop experience
- Fully optimized for gamepads
- Always online
- Rare server issues can prevent access to play
- Aggressive level scaling prevents players to feel overpowered
- The game extensively features graphic mature imagery
More than a decade after the success of Diablo III, its full sequel has surpassed everyone’s expectations, delivering to millions of players a hack & slash-fantasy adventure that they won’t forget.
With a large central campaign that was lavishly produced with hundreds of hand-crafted combat scenarios, narrative events and visually striking cinematics, and an incredible variety of side and endgame content, Diablo IV represents one of the best action RPG titles ever created.
Diablo IV for PC Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36 (64-bit)
- BackUp MakerBackUp Maker 8.300
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5 (64-bit)
- iAnyGoTenorshare iAnyGo 4.0.15
- Opera GXOpera GX 107.0.5045.30 (64-bit)
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20533
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.20.110
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.7
- Data Recovery4DDiG Windows Data Recovery 9.8.6
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals