Directory Opus 12.22 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Directory Opus 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Directory Opus is designed with four goals in mind:
- Ease of use: As far as possible, It works just like Explorer does. You don't have to learn any complicated scripting or non-standard mouse techniques to use Opus. If you've ever used Explorer to copy a file, you already know exactly how to do it in Opus as well.
- Configurability: We believe in the user's right to choose how their computer operates. You'll find that almost every aspect of It can be changed - from the buttons on the toolbar to the color used to draw the background of a compressed file.
- Efficiency: It is designed to be as efficient as possible. The entire program makes use of multi-threading to ensure that you should never have to wait for one operation to complete before beginning another.
- Compatibility: As an Explorer Replacement it's important that Opus appears (to the system) just like Explorer does. Within the limits set by Microsoft, Directory Opus achieves this, and most software written with only Explorer in mind will still work fine with Opus installed.
Features and Highlights
- Single or dual-pane file display and folder trees
- Tabbed interface lets you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags, and descriptions
- View images, documents, and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip, and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface - colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Supports the latest 4K monitors. Available in both 32 and 64-bit versions.
- Much much more!
Note: 30 days trial version. You can extend the evaluation period to 60 days upon request.