Far Cry 2 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Far Cry 2 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Built using the first version of CryEngine, Far Cry 2 easily rendered lush jungle environments, detailed military complexes, and a large number of AI opponents, enabling players to experience an expansive and visually stunning world that is fully reactive to the player's adventures. With support for features such as complex lighting, detailed particle rendering, dynamic opponent encounters, tree and vegetable physics, and destructible objects, Far Cry also managed to promote sandbox gameplay that was unheard of at that time.
The immediate success of the first game enabled Crytek to sell this franchise to Ubisoft, who managed over the years to popularize this franchise with numerous sequels built on top of the Dunia engine platform. On the other hand, Crytek took this opportunity to expand its development studio and focus on their new FPS franchise Crysis.
Here you can download the demo of Far Cry 1 (often called Far Cry 2 Research demo), which was originally distributed as a part of PC Gamer's April 2004 demo disc, and later as an online demo available to everyone.
Far Cry 2 follows the adventure of the ex-special forces soldier Jack Carver who arrives at the mysterious tropical Archipelago in search of a kidnapped journalist. On his journey, he will discover that this island is not only a fortified stronghold of an unknown mercenary force, but that this journalist has discovered a mystery that is hiding deep beneath the island, a mystery that once unleashed threatened to destroy not only everyone present, but also the entire world.
The full game features a long and varied singleplayer campaign that can be usually finished in less than 15 hours. This demo showcases one of the early sequences from the game and serves to promote the technical capabilities of CryEngine and gameplay freedom of the game.
- Discover secrets of the mysterious tropical archipelago.
- Adrenaline filled FPS game that promotes sandbox gameplay and exploration.
- Groundbreaking visual rendering features.
- Large open environments filled with lush tropical plant life.
- Fight against a large array of enemies, all with different combat tactics.
- The large variety of weapons and combat skills.
- Long and varied singleplayer campaign.
- Modest hardware requirements.
- Available as a free demo.
- CPU: 1GHz Pentium III or Athlon
- RAM: 256 MB
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9.0b compliant video card with 64 MB RAM (GeForce2+ / Radeon 8500+)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP or newer