GlassWire is a free network monitor & security tool with a built in firewall
- 17 Oct 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Sticky Password 22.214.171.124
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Construct 2 R265
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 126.96.36.19995
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.14
You'll be shocked by how many applications on your computer are sending your private data over the Internet without you knowing. GlassWire's free firewall and network monitor helps protect your privacy & security by monitoring your network activity for suspicious activity. Once suspicious activity is detected you can block the potential threat with GlassWire's built in firewall management tool. GlassWire Features:Network MonitorGlassWire's network monitor visualizes your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, geographic location, all on a beautiful and easy to understand graph. Go back in time up to 30 days and see what your computer or server was doing in the past. Click the graph to see details of what app or ... Read More »
- Protect FolderProtected Folder 1.3
- LastPassLastPass 4.17.1 (32-bit)
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Password Manager 3.7....
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.3.064....
- Private AccessPrivate Internet Access 0.82
- StickySticky Password 188.8.131.52
- USB BlockUSB Block 1.7.4
- SpotfluxSpotflux 3.2.0
- PrivateTunnelPrivateTunnel 2.8.4
- FreegateFreegate 7.64
- Kerio ControlKerio Control 9.2.7 Build 2921
- ESET SecurityESET Smart Security 10.1.204.0 (3...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 52 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware