Grand Theft Auto: Vice City LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Upon the release, GTA Vice City for PC received unanimous praise for the ambitious open-world design found in its predecessor, new action gameplay modes, period-accurate sounds and music, and more. The game is played from the third-person perspective, giving players the ability to traverse and fight across the large city both on foot and in vehicles. The mission structure of the game is open-ended, enabling players to either complete the main missions, activate numerous side missions, and freely-roam across the city and find their own fun.
Because of the games focus on popularizing violence, high-octane vehicular combat, large-scale firearm shootouts, interactions with various gangs and criminal organizations, it immediately generated controversy and lawsuits seeking to limit its sales. In spite of that, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City became the best selling game of 2002 and one of the best selling games on PS2 and the entire decade.
The game is centered on Tommy Vercetti (voiced by Hollywood actor Ray Liotta), a young and loyal member of Forelli Family from Liberty City, who was given the task to expand the operations to the south. At the start of the game, he arrives in Vice City and gets ambushed during the failed drug deal, leading him to seek those responsible across all four corners of the city. His mission will place him in crosshairs of numerous criminal organizations, eventually enabling him to take over operations of numerous gangs and secure control over the city.
- Large and expansive open-world that promotes exploration, incredible action, and free-form sandbox gameplay.
- Sequel to one of the most influential open-world games of all time.
- Explore fictionalized versions of 1980s Miami, including striking visuals, nostalgic music design, and period-appropriate vehicles.
- Take control over the large arsenal of firearms, and make the name for yourself as a criminal leader of the city.
- Drive a wide array of period-appropriate vehicles, including cars, trucks, and bikes.
- Main campaign with over 20 hours of content, and countless hours of side-challenges.
- Optimized for both gamepad and keyboard&mouse play.
- Optimized for usage on modern Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8 and 10)
- Modest system requirements.
- Free to try under the Shareware license!
- CPU - 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- RAM Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- GPU : 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Hard Drive: 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Sound Card: Sound Card with DirectX 9.0
Note: To download and play this game you'll need to install Steam first. Then in Steam you need to buy and/or install the it. Since the game can not be downloaded directly, by clicking a download button, we will serve you a Steam installation. To find out more information about this game please visit its Steam page. Usually you can buy GTA Vice City game with a discount at Instant Gaming.
Also Available: Download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for Mac