Allows you to browse your Mac volumes with a graphical file system browser!
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from secure FileHorse servers
- This file is safe and scanned with 69 antivirus apps (Virus-Total report)
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- OperaOpera 99.0 Build 4788.47 (64-bit)
- MailbirdMailbird 220.127.116.11
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes Premium 4.5.28
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2023 24.5 (64-...
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.001.201...
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 5.11.100
- PC RepairPC Repair 1.0.3
- PDFelementWondershare PDFelement 9.5.8
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Si...
- Premiere ProAdobe Premiere Pro CC 2023 23.4
- CapCutCapCut 2.1.0
HFSExplorer is an application that can read Mac-formatted hard disks and disk images. It can read the file systems HFS (Mac OS Standard), HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) and HFSX (Mac OS Extended with case sensitive file names). HFSExplorer allows you to browse your Mac volumes with a graphical file system browser, extract files (copy to hard disk), view detailed information about the volume and create disk images from the volume.HFSExplorer can also read most .dmg / .sparsebundle disk images created on a Mac, including zlib / bzip2 compressed images and AES-128 / AES-256 encrypted images. It supports the partition schemes Master Boot Record, GUID Partition Table, and Apple Partition Map natively.You may be interested in the application if you're: ... Read More »
- No-IP DUCNo-IP DUC 4.1.1
- SMLoadrSMLoadr 1.9.5 (64-bit)
- AnyViewerAnyViewer 3.4.0
- APFSAPFS for Windows 2.1.110
- OctoparseOctoparse 8.6.2
- TelevzrTelevzr 1.9.55
- NetSpotNetSpot 2.16.820.0
- WinPcapWinPcap 4.1.3
- IperfIperf 3.1.3 (64-bit)
- ZapyaZapya PC 18.104.22.168
- Bulk RenameBulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 99% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 69 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers