Nikon Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.11.0 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The app offers only a basic set of functions, enabling users to easily pair their camera device with a PC (which must be done using a USB cable) and to activate the image transfer procedure using a bare minimum of tools. However, even though this app features such a lack of visual style and an expansive set of options, it still provides a valuable service to professional Nikon camera users, enabling them to sync their photos with local libraries of RAW photo files completely wirelessly, without the need to physically connect their cameras to PCs all the time.
Nikon Wireless Transmitter Utility is a lightweight, fast, and reliable application that offers users access to a streamlined “wizard” UI design, where the entire procedure of transferring files between a PC and a compatible digital camera is managed via a series of questions (16 of them in fact). Users simply need to follow simple on-screen instructions that will first lead them to the process of linking the device and then setting up all the details of which photos and folders need to be transmitted.
While the transfer procedure can be done wirelessly [even using the built-in Wi-Fi emitter that is housed in some models of Nikon cameras), the pairing must be done manually by physically connecting the camera to the PC via the USB cable. The app supports all customization tools for WT-7, WT-6, WT-5, and WT-4 wireless transmitter network settings.
Once the entire procedure has been done completely, every following use can be performed much faster because the pairing and profile management procedures will already be set in place, enabling users to focus only on RAW file data transfers.
Wireless Transmitter Utility is distributed online as an automated installer that can easily be deployed on any modern Windows desktop or laptop PC. The app is optimized only for Windows 10 and Windows 11 (64-bit only) and has compatibility support for a large number of Nikon camera models. Users are recommended to check for full compatibility listing on the official specs website of the WTU Nikon app.
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Note: Pre-installed 64-bit editions only.
- Intel Celeron, Pentium 4, or Core series, 1.6 GHz or better
- 1 GB or more (2 GB or more recommended)
- A minimum of 500 MB available on the start-up disk (1 GB or more recommended)
- Resolution: 1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more (1280 × 1024/SXGA or more recommended)
- Colors: 24-bit color (True Color) or more
- Z 9, Z 7, Z 7II, Z 6, Z 6II, Z 5, Z fc, Z 50, Z 30, and D780 cameras (compatible with built-in camera Wi-Fi)
- D6 cameras (compatible with built-in camera Wi-Fi and Ethernet)
- D5, D4S and D4 cameras (compatible with built-in camera Ethernet)
- WT-7 wireless transmitters (compatible with Z 7, Z 7II, Z 6, Z 6II, D850, D810, D810A, D780, D750, D500 and D7200 cameras)
- WT-6 wireless transmitters (compatible with D6 and D5 cameras)
- WT-5 wireless transmitters (compatible with D5, D4S and D4 cameras)
- WT-4 wireless transmitters (compatible with D4S, D4, D3X, D3S, D3, D800, D800E, D700, D300S, D300, and D7000 cameras)
- UT-1 communication units (with or without WT-5, compatible with D4S, D4, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D7200, D7100, and D7000 cameras)
- Easy Wireless Control
- Remote Camera Management
- Seamless File Transfer
- Live View Shooting
- Versatile Compatibility
- Limited Device Compatibility
- Complex Setup Process
- High Battery Consumption
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.85 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 220.127.116.1166
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.10
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals