IBM SPSS Statistics 27.0.1 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
IBM SPSS Statistics (64-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
This package is really a suite of utilities that are designed for statistical programmers and analysts. These experts know about statistical research tools and methods for the purpose of accurate decision making. The standard edition offers both graphical and statistical capabilities that any user can understand.
This package has a data editor, which is like the common spreadsheet application. It lets you manually type in data or perform database importing from dBase, Lotus, text files, Excel, or Cognos BI.
The application has data management tools that allow you to perform data validation, data comparison, duplicate identification, file merging, file restricting, variable sort, and file splitting. In addition, it has many other innovative statistical analytical functions. You can use the application for calculating ratios, frequencies, plot generation, ANOVA tests, T-tests, linear model processing, generalized model processing, regression estimates, curve estimates, data classification, and so much more.
Trend forecasting is allowed. It lets you activate spectral analysis, create new models, and perform quality control, data simulation, and ROC curve analysis. Like you would expect, there are a variable editor and numerous graph templates.
An output window is included for data visualization purposes. There is even a script editor for the purpose of automating tasks.
In conclusion, IBM SPSS Statistics 64 bit satisfies the requirements of expert analysts and researchers. Since it has professional statistical procedural support, users can more accurately create forecasts and predict trends.
Features and Highlights
- Addresses the entire analytical process from planning and data preparation to analysis, reporting, and deployment
- Provides tailored functionality and custom interfaces for different skill levels and functional responsibilities of business users, analysts, and statisticians
- Includes flexible deployment options from stand-alone desktop to enterprise-strength server versions
- Provides faster performance and more accurate results, compared to non-statistical, spreadsheet-type software
- Works with all common data types, external programming languages, operating systems, and file types
- Offers a broad range of specialized techniques to speed productivity and increase the effectiveness
Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac