Microsoft Excel 2016 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Microsoft Excel 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
It is very hard to quickly review software so powerful, versatile, ubiquitous, and genre-defining as MS Excel. Regarded as the gold standard for spreadsheet creation and analysis, MS Excel to this day outmatches all competition with its wide array of tools and powerful advanced features that satisfy the needs of everyone, from first-time spreadsheet users to largest corporations who are interested in analytics and integrated forecasting functions. Its versatility enables effortless integration into workflows for managing countless tasks, including but not limited to, document creation, budgeting, personal finance, tax record management, small business document management, student/research analysis, and extensive needs of government agencies, non-profit organizations and largest corporations on the planet.
Even though it is filled to the brim with tools and services, the user interface of the MSExcel is as intuitive as ever, providing easy access to every one of its functions via tabbed toolbars on the top of the window, right-click cell menus and powerful configuration tools in the main setting window. Longtime users will have no trouble adapting to the latest version of the app, only really needing to get accustomed to the newly introduced integration into the Office 365 online suite that enables effortless online collaboration and document sharing.
Features and Highlights
- Effortless Spreadsheet creation – Manage spreadsheets of all sizes, from personal or school documents to government databases.
- Extensive toolset – Take advantage from most advanced toolset present in modern spreadsheet software, including advanced formulas, pivot tables, lookup formulas, charts, sorting & filtering data, conditional formatting, structural references, data explorer, data analysis, VBA, macros, automation and much more.
- Analytics – Gain valuable insights from built-in analytics tools.
- Audit Trail – Track changes in audit files using the integrated Review and Track Changes tools.
- Advanced calculations – Take financial and data analysis to a whole new level.
- Charting – Visualize data with a wide array of charts that can be exported to other apps from Office suite.
- Multi-user collaboration – Office 365 integration enables all users of Excel to easily share their documents and collaborate.
- Templates – Simplify document creation with powerful and customizable template offering.
Note: 5 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Microsoft Excel for Mac