With Java (JRE) you can run Java applications on your Windows PC!
- 22 Oct 18 - Firefox 63.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Python 3.7.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Pro 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Free 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - Viber for Windows 9.7.5
- 22 Oct 18 - HWMonitor 1.37
- 22 Oct 18 - XMedia Recode 220.127.116.11
- 22 Oct 18 - Ableton Live 10.0.5 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition...
- 22 Oct 18 - Hide.me VPN 2.0.2
About Java Runtime Environment (32-bit)
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing. The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which Enables Applets to Run in Popular Browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. Many cross platform applications also require Java to operate p... Read More »
- Adobe AIRAdobe AIR 18.104.22.168
- ShockwaveShockwave Player 22.214.171.124
- SilverlightSilverlight 5.1.50907 (32-bit)
- BraveBrave Browser 0.25.2 Dev (32-bit)
- AvantAvant Browser 2018 Build 7
- OrbitumOrbitum Browser 56.0.2924.92
- Ghost BrowserGhost Browser 126.96.36.199
- ExplorerInternet Explorer 11.0 (Windows 7...
- MaxthonMaxthon 188.8.131.520
- Opera NeonOpera Neon 1.0.2531.0
- SRWare IronSRWare Iron 69.0.3600.0 (32-bit)
- Flash PlayerFlash Player 184.108.40.206 (Firefox)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware