Jitsi 2.10 Build 5550 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
- Jitsi Videobridge passes everyone’s video and audio to all participants, rather than mixing them first.
- Better quality, lower latency, and if you are running your own service, a much more scalable and inexpensive solution.
- The app is compatible with WebRTC, the open standard for Web communication.
- Advanced video routing support for the simulcast, bandwidth estimations, scalable video coding, and many others.
Jitsi Desktop is an audio or video chat communicator for PC that supports protocols such as SIP, XMPP/Jabber, AIM/ICQ, Windows Live, and Yahoo. Jitsi for PC can encrypt your calls using the innovative ZRTP. Show you're desktop to anyone with a video-capable XMPP or SIP client. Allow other users to interact with your applications regardless of your OS. It features secure video calls, conferencing, chat, desktop sharing, file transfer, support for your favorite OS, and IM network.
Go ahead, video chat with the whole team. In fact, invite everyone you know. Jitsi Meet Software is a fully encrypted, 100% open source video conferencing solution that you can use all day, every day, for free — with no account needed.
Stop mixing video channels and start using Jitsi Videobridge instead. It’s a Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU) designed to run thousands of video streams from a single server — and it’s fully open-source and WebRTC compatible.
Features and Highlights
- Audio / Video Calls
- Desktop streaming
- Desktop sharing
- Audio conference call
- Audio level display
- Call recording
- Attended transfer
- Blind transfer
- Call encryption
- Mute / Hold
- Support for ICE
- Support for TURN
- Wideband audio
- Noise suppression
- Echo cancellation
- One-to-one chats
- Multi-user chats
- File transfer
- OTR encryption
- Encrypted password storage
- Password protection with a master password
- Encrypted Instant Messaging with Off-the-Record Messaging (OTR)
- Call encryption with SRTP and ZRTP for XMPP and SIP
- Call encryption with SRTP and SDES for SIP
- On-line provisioning
- Provisioning server discovery via DHCP and mDNS (Bonjour)
- IPv6 fully supported by SIP and XMPP
- Call history
- Missed call notifications
- Systray notifications (using Swing, Growl, or libnotify)
- Drag and drop support for file transfer
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Apple Address Book
- Support for LDAP directories
- Support for Google Contacts
- Online contact list storage with XCAP
- Secure signaling with TLS
- DTMF (SIP INFO, RFC 2833/4733)
- Message Waiting Indication (RFC 3842)
Also Available: Download Jitsi for Mac