Linphone 5.0.3 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
- HD audio and video calling
- Audio/video meetings and group calling
- Secure communications with post quantum end-to-end encryption
- Instant messaging (IM), group chat and file sharing
- Interconnection with Apple's and Google's push notification systems
- Account creation and remote configuration (via QR code or URL)
- Fully SIP-based, for all calling, presence and IM features
Utilizing the latest developments in VoIP (voice over internet protocol) technologies and decades of experience in this field, developers of Linphone have managed to produce a direct competitor to mobile phone network offerings, enabling all Windows PC users with a stable internet connection a way to transform the way they communicate. Instead of relying on premium mobile service, the app gives everyone a chance to communicate with their family members, schoolfriends, project teammates, customers, and clients via 100% FREE VoIP technology that supports not only audio but also real-time video calls and instant messaging.
To get this application up and running, users simply must download the automated installer of Linphone, and deploy it on any modern desktop or laptop Windows PC by following simple on-screen instructions. Once active, users are required to create either Linphone or SIP account, which will turn on all the VoIP tools this app has to offer.
Linphone features a streamlined user interface that promotes the easy discovery of all its tools, starting with a prominently placed home dashboard screen with easy to find Contacts listing. The configuration window of this app is quite important because there users can set up their display name and manage login credentials, set their bandwidth limitations and networking options, configure audio parameters (recording, playback, and ringer devices), check if their webcam is properly detected, set active video codec, add security measures (including one of the offered encryption sets – SRTP, ZRTP, and DTLS), and more.
Advanced users can take full advantage of this VoIP platform by integrating parts of it into their own projects via included API and cross-platform SDK platform. The entire app supports a wide variety of audio and video codecs, hardware acceleration of multimedia processing, adaptive bitrate control, call handover during network change, support for IPv6, and many other advanced features.
- Free and open-source
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Secure communication with end-to-end encryption
- Customizable settings and interface
- Voice and video conferencing features
- Limited third-party integration
- Limited language support
Linphone is 100% FREE and can be used on all modern versions of Windows OS. In addition to the Windows PC platform, Linphone is also fully ported to iOS and Android platforms, allowing users to access their Linphone VoIP account and live audio/video calls when they are away from their PC.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.80 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 188.8.131.5266
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.0
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals