Logitech G HUB 2021.4.3830 LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Logitech G HUB 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In other words, Logitech G HUB is a simple and eye-catching app where you can control and sync lightning options on your Logitech hardware, tweak their hardware capabilities (such as mouse sensor sensitivity, assign button shortcuts, etc.), directly manage your live game streaming sessions with built-in control for OBS and other 3rd party streaming apps and much more.
To better serve all usage cases you may think for your Logitech hardware, G HUB also supports the creation of multiple profiles, where you can create different color schemes, hardware configurations, and other customizations for all users on your PC.
Logitech G HUB comes in a very attractive and streamlined application that promotes easy discovery of supported tools and services. The app automatically detects all Logitech hardware you have connected to your PC and allows three levels of customization for each of them– Lightsync for in-depth customization of RGB lightning, Assignments for complete control over button presses, commands, macros, and system shortcuts, and Share for setting up your custom profiles and sharing them with the worldwide community of G HUB users.
The app is fully compatible with all modern Logitech G products, which include keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, and webcams.
One of the most popular features of Logitech G Hub is its integration with popular streaming software solutions such as OBS. Using G HUB, you can program your keyboard buttons to perform exact in-app actions for triggering media and changing streaming camera options. This feature enables users to take control of your gaming streams using your existing gaming gear, making your entire streaming experience easier, faster, and more streamlined.
Logitech has experimented with several different software solutions for interacting with their hardware products. If you own an older Logitech product that is not part of their “Logitech G” line, the G HUB app may not detect it properly. In such a case, you should download an older version of the Logitech peripheral management apps such as “Logitech Gaming Software”.
The app is small, fast, and requires an absolutely minimal amount of hardware resources, making it perfect for use even on laptops. The app can be downloaded and installed in seconds, enabling users to take full control over their Logitech G accessories.
Logitech G HUB is available for FREE right now. The app is translated into several international languages and is compatible with all modern versions of Windows OS.
- G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G900 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G600 Gaming Mouse
- G502 RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse
- G403 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G403 Gaming Mouse
- PRO Gaming Mouse
- G302 Daedalus Prime
- G402 Hyperion Fury
- G502 Proteus Core
- Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G502 Hero Gaming Mouse
SUPPORTED HEADSETS & SPEAKERS
- G935 LIGHTSYNC Wireless Gaming Headset
- G933 Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G635 LIGHTSYNC Wired Gaming Headset
- G633 RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G533 Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers
- G433 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G432 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G332 Stereo Gaming Headset
- G910 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G810 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G613 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G610 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G513 Carbon/Silver RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G213 RGB Gaming Keyboard
- PRO Gaming Keyboard
- G310 Atlas Dawn
- G103 Gaming Keyboard