MATLAB R2022a LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MATLAB 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
MATLAB toolboxes are professionally developed, rigorously tested, and fully documented. MATLAB apps let you see how different algorithms work with your data. Iterate until you’ve got the results you want, then automatically generate a MAT LAB for Windows program to reproduce or automate your work.
Scale your analyses to run on clusters, GPUs, and clouds with only minor code changes. There’s no need to rewrite your code or learn big data programming and out-of-memory techniques.
MATLAB code is production-ready, so you can go directly to your cloud and enterprise systems, and integrate with data sources and business systems. Automatically convert algorithms to C/C++, HDL, and CUDA code to run on your embedded processor or FPGA/ASIC.
It works with Simulink to support Model-Based Design, which is used for multidomain simulation, automatic code generation, and test and verification of embedded systems.
Features and Highlights
- High-level language for scientific and engineering computing
- Desktop environment tuned for iterative exploration, design, and problem-solving
- Graphics for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
- Apps for curve fitting, data classification, signal analysis, and many other domain-specific tasks
- Add-on toolboxes for a wide range of engineering and scientific applications
- Tools for building applications with custom user interfaces
- Interfaces to C/C++, Java, .NET, Python, SQL, Hadoop, and Microsoft Excel
- Royalty-free deployment options for sharing programs with end-users
Note: 30 days trial version (personal account required). Hardware accelerated graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.3 with 1GB GPU memory is recommended.
Also Available: Download MATLAB for Mac