Ultimate Suite for Excel 2021 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Ultimate Suite for Excel 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
8 reasons to get Ultimate Suite for Excel right now:
Over 60 powerful tools for challenging tasks
Just experiment with the Ultimate suite a bit, and you will see how useful all the features are and how quick and pleasant the overall experience is.
One license for two computers
You can install and use 1 license on any 2 computers, e.g. work and home PCs or a desktop and a laptop.
All Excel and Windows versions are supported
The Ultimate Suite works on all versions of Excel 2007 to 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows XP to Win 10.
Your administrator can quickly and easily deploy the add-in for a group of users without disturbing them.
Unconditional 30-day money back guarantee
If you are not 100% happy with the product, you can cancel an order and get your money back with no questions asked.
No annual or recurring fees
The license you purchase is permanent, you will never have to pay any additional fees.
Life-time support is included with your license. It covers absolutely all licensing, installation, technical or any other questions and issues.
Quick return on investment
In experience, the Ultimate Suite saves Excel users 3 ½ hours a month on average. Just do a little math and see how much time and money you can save yearly!
Features and Highlights
Merge and Consolidate
- Match and merge two tables based on key columns.
- Merge two tables and add missing columns and rows.
- Summarize data from several ranges into one sheet.
- Copy data from the selected ranges to one worksheet.
- Turn workbooks to worksheets and place the resulting sheets to one file.
- Copy the selected worksheets to one workbook.
- Merge the selected rows or columns.
- Join several cells keeping all data.
- Combine identically named worksheets into one.
Combine and Split
- Combine duplicate rows and paste unique data to one line.
- Split a big table into separate lists by values in the selected column.
- Split multi-part names into several columns.
Dedupe and Compare
- Find and delete duplicates in one Excel table.
- Find and process duplicates and their 1st occurrences.
- Find unique values in one table.
- Find and delete, select, color, copy or move duplicate or unique values.
- Compare two tables for duplicate and unique values.
Transform and Reshape
- Convert summary table to a flat list.
- Transform your table into label cards.
- Swap two ranges in your sheet or workbook.
- Flip the selected range vertically or horizontally.
- Convert rows to columns and vice versa.
Randomize and Fill
- Generate unique random numbers.
- Get random dates and Booleans.
- Save custom lists with values to get random data from them.
- Generate strong passwords, codes, and testing data.
- Shuffle cells in rows, columns, or in the selected range.
- Select certain number or percentage of data at random.
- Fill empty cells with value above or below.
Find and Check
- Find partial duplicates, typos and misspelled words.
- Search and replace data in values, formulas, hyperlinks, and comments.
- Search and export or select the found values.
- Find and fix broken references to other workbooks.
Trim and Clean
- Trim extra leading, trailing, in-between spaces, and .
- Add text to the selected cells by position.
- Split a column with text to several columns.
- Change text case in your Excel table.
- Convert numbers stored as text to numbers.
- Remove characters by position.
- Clear formatting in your table.
- Remove non-printing, numeric, text characters, symbols and punctuation marks.
- Convert line break and other characters to any custom symbol.
Select and Calculate
- Count and sum cells based on their color.
- Select certain color to count or sum cells.
- Apply Average/Max/Min functions to the colored data.
- Select cells by type.
- Select cells by value.
- Keep the same selection when switching between sheets.
- Select any value in your list to filter your table.
- Search cells based on their value or color.
- Apply basic calculations to the selected cells.
- Delete empty rows, columns and sheets.
- See all open workbooks and sheets on one pane.
- Instantly move columns in your table.
- Get cell or range address to Clipboard.
- Replace formulas with values.
- Convert formulas to relative or absolute.
- Insert a picture comment in 2 clicks.
- Change a comment shape.
- Manage comments.
Note: 20 days trial version.