Monday.com - Work Management, CRM & Dev LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
No credit card needed - Unlimited time on Free plan! Get Started!
Everything starts with a board, or a visual super table. Start with one of 200+ templates or drag and drop 30+ column types to customize the workflow of your dreams. Groups, items, sub-items and updates are synced in real time to keep everything within the context of your actual project, workflow, process, or anything else. Status buttons reflect your team’s actual work, so all your updates are in one place. Notify team members, add files, and link boards together so it’s easy to keep track of what’s going on.
Download the app
Monday Desktop app for Windows PC
Kanban, Calendar, Timeline, Gantt, map, form, workload, and main views transform your data so you can see it the way you want to - from colorful and complex to basic and muted. Use Monday Timeline and Gantt views to track projects and make sure you’re meeting deadlines successfully. Teams see their work in Calendar view to make sure that they’ve distributed initiatives throughout the month and year.
Communicate with everyone, whether you’re working from your couch, on the road, or in the office. Share files, images, updates, and feedback in real-time via mobile app, or get up to speed in seconds using offline mode (coming soon). Enjoy a tailor-made experience for your device and make sure your team has everything centralized at their fingertips.
Store your files with Monday for PC where you do your work so everything is organized in one place. Drag and drop files, use advanced search capabilities to find old updates, upload files and give feedback all in the same place. Share files from anywhere, with integrations with all of your favorite storage tools. A fully searchable history of your work, so nothing is ever lost, and your team stays organized.
Monday Work Management
For managing any project, task, and workflow
Monday Sales CRM
For sales and customer-facing teams
For development and product teams
What is Monday com used for?
Monday.com is used for project management and team collaboration. It provides a range of tools and features to manage tasks, projects, and team communication in a centralized and organized manner. This includes features such as task management, team communication, time tracking, resource management, and reporting. The platform is designed to help teams improve their productivity and efficiency by providing a comprehensive solution for managing their work.
Is Monday a CRM?
No, Monday.com is not a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. While it does have some features related to communication and tracking, it is primarily a project management and team collaboration platform. CRM systems are specifically designed to manage a company's interactions with customers and clients, and include features such as sales tracking, customer service, marketing automation, and customer data management. It focuses more on task management, team communication, and project management.
Is Monday a free web tool?
Yes, there's a free option available for Monday.com! The Individual Plan is designed for individual professionals who need to manage their tasks and work. If you're looking for a solution that offers just the basic features of Monday.com, this plan is perfect for you!
How much does Monday.com cost?
It starts from $24 per month for 3 users and goes up from there based on your chosen plan and team size. If you are over 40 users, you can request a quote to get an exact price.
Tailored products designed for every aspect of your teams' needs.
Monday Work Management
For professionals and teams managing tasks & workflows. Manage tasks and workflows to fuel team collaboration and productivity at scale.
For marketing and creative professionals and teams. Manage and collaborate on marketing and creative projects to launch campaigns.
Monday Sales CRM
For sales professionals and customer-facing teams. Track and manage all aspects of your sales cycle, customer data, and more in one place.
For PMO teams and project manager professionals. Plan, collaborate, and execute on every project and portfolio to reach your goals, faster.
For product and development professionals and teams. Build agile workflows to drive impact across your product, design, and R&D teams.
How to Use
To use it, you can follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Monday.com account
- Create a new board for your project or team
- Add columns to the board to categorize the information you want to track
- Add items (tasks, events, etc.) to the board and assign them to team members
- Use the board to track progress, communicate with team members, and manage your project or team workflow
You can also customize your board with various plugins and integrations, as well as set up notifications to stay updated on changes.
Features and Highlights
- Team management made easier
- Task management with a click of a button
- Organize and keep everyone in the loop with real-time updates
- Collaborate and contact the right people (call or @mention)
- Daily tasks and work can be viewed easily - see how they fit into the big picture
- Sync Monday for Windows PC with your favorite tools
- Quick setup & adoption
- The work management platform designed to keep you organized
- Employee scheduling maintains organization and order in the team space
- The task tracker feature lets you know where things stand at a glance
- Track projects, time and progress
- Daily tasks and weekly tasks viewed easily with the use of various filters
- Visually analyze your data with multiple views
- Work time tracker to gauge how long it takes for your team members to complete each task
- A project management app designed for productivity and easy work management flow
- Create spreadsheets and charts, including pie graphs, Gantt charts and Kanban boards
- Filter to display only the information you need
- Assign task owners with ease
- Organize tasks and see who’s working on what
- Prioritize projects with custom notifications
- Automate repetitive work
- Access your work anytime, anywhere
- Pre-made templates and spreadsheets to give you a head start
- Sync data in real time
- Invite teammates to collaborate and view your progress
- Project management tools available with Monday.com make every project easier
- Pick a template & edit any section
Individual Free Plan includes
- Unlimited boards
- 200+ templates
- Over 20 column types
- Up to 2 team members
- iOS and Android apps
Standard Plan - Most Popular $30/mo
- Unlimited free viewers
- Unlimited items
- 5 GB file storage
- Prioritised customer support
- Create a dashboard based on 1 board
- Timeline & Gantt views
- Calendar view
- Guest access
- (250 actions per month)
- (250 actions per month)
- Create a dashboard that combines up to 5 boards
Is there a free version of monday.com?
If you would like to access monday.com beyond the 14-day trial, you can do so through purchasing a plan. If you are a student or a nonprofit, you may be qualified to access monday.com for free or at a discount by filling out the designated forms.
How much does monday.com cost?
monday.com starts from $24 per month for 3 users and goes up from there based on your chosen plan and team size. If you are over 40 users, you can request a quote to get an exact price.
Can you pay for monday.com monthly?
Yes, you can pay monthly for your account. Choose the monthly option on the pricing page and you will be able to pay on a per month basis. The monthly plan is not discounted so if you are looking to save, we recommend the yearly plan.
Do you offer any discounted plans?
Yes, through choosing a yearly plan, you will receive an 18% discount.
How secure is monday.com?
The security of customer’s data is top priority. monday.com is built with strict security requirements and protocols to secure your data, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27018, and is undergoing annual security audits and assessments.
Monday.com is a project management and team collaboration platform that provides tools and features to manage tasks, projects, and team communication in a centralized manner. It offers a range of customization options, integrations, and mobile apps to fit the needs of businesses of different sizes and industries. The platform aims to improve team productivity and efficiency by providing a comprehensive solution for task management and team collaboration.
Also Available: Download Monday for Mac