NetBalancer 12.3.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
Features and Highlights
Priorities and limits
Set download and upload network priorities or limits for any process.
Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
Rules and filters
Define detailed traffic rules and filters for maximum control.
Sync your computers with the app Service and control them from the web control panel.
Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorized changes.
Show all system processes with their download and upload speeds up to connections level.
Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since first the tool's install.
System tray and toolbar
Show network traffic and other info in a system tray icon or taskbar toolbar.
Support for IPv6
Net Balancer has native IPv6 support for rules and filters.
Tags and bulk commands
Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a Pro.
Various traffic charts and statistics
View detailed network traffic charts and statistics.
Everything in this system is encrypted: website traffic, sync traffic, all internal traffic, passwords, and communications, all zeros and ones are encrypted and hashed with TLS and SHA2 for maximum security.
Note: The unregistered version is limited to a maximum of 3 process priorities/limits and 3 rules at a time.
NetBalancer 12.3.1 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.21 (64-bit)
- BackUp MakerBackUp Maker 8.300
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5 (64-bit)
- iAnyGoTenorshare iAnyGo 4.0.15
- Opera GXOpera GX 107.0.5045.30 (64-bit)
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20533
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.20.110
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.7
- Data Recovery4DDiG Windows Data Recovery 9.8.6
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals