NetWorx 7.1.4 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or just a specific network connection, such as Wireless or Mobile Broadband. The software also features an array of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity — such as unusually heavy data flow — occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut the system down.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged into a file so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly, and monthly bandwidth usage and dial-up duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word, and Excel, for further analysis.
Features and Highlights
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word, and HTML
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more
- Includes network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware