NoScript for Firefox 11.1.8 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
NoScript for Firefox 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
NoScript also provides the most powerful anti-XSS and anti-Clickjacking protection ever available in a browser. NoScript's unique whitelist based pre-emptive script blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known, such as Meltdown or Spectre, and even not known yet!) with no loss of functionality...
Features and Highlights
- Exclusive protection against DNS-rebinding attacks targeted to routers, including WAN IP variants.
- Several new Anti-anti-adblocker Surrogate Scripts to prevent pages from breaking when ads are disabled.
- NoScript 1.10.x is the last serie supporting Firefox 2.0 and older browsers. It will be updated only if affected by serious security vulnerabilities (very unlikely). This will allow the upcoming NoScript 2.x series to be developed faster and better, by removing legacy compatibility code and fully leveraging the latest APIs and language features. li>Increased ClearClick accuracy on very complex nested pages.
- Built-in ABE ruleset editor.
- Better Surrogate Scripts error management and new built-in surrogates to security AMO add-ons installation against MITM attacks and improve Google search experience when scripts are disabled.
- Faster and more compatible anti-XSS protection.
- Full protection against Aviv Raff's scriptless tabnagging variant, by blocking refreshes triggered on unfocused untrusted tabs. See the changelog for more details.
- Important ABE enhancements: same domain origin matching (SELF+), same base domain origin matching (SELF++), and INCLUSION pseudo-method for fine-grained subrequests matching, see the updated ABE rules specification for details.
- Experimental external filters for plugin content (e.g. Blitzableiter to sanitize Flash applets). It requires Firefox 3.5 and above, and it can be configured from the new NoScript Options|Advanced|External Filters panel. To activate the built-in Blitzableiter support you need to enable filters, download Blitzableiter binaries and tell NoScript where the executable is. Please notice that Blitzableiter is in its early development stages, and it breaks a lot of Flash content.
- Improved and updated Firefox Mobile (Fennec) support: NoScript's UI has been moved inside the location bar, and options have been simplified down to 4 preset configurations (you can still perform fine-grained configuration in about: config or via Weave Sync).
- The long-awaited pluggable site info page can be opened by middle-clicking or shift+clicking on any site entry in NoScript's menus.
- Enhanced usability of universal Flash blocking.
- Improved HTTPS enforcing.
- Strict Transport Security support.
- New Import/Export buttons in the NoScript Options dialog, backup the whole NoScript configuration in a single JSON file, as a disconnected alternative to the Weave/XMark synchronization functionality (Fx 3 and above).