OCCT 9.1.2 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
OCCT 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Each test can be run indefinitely, or for a fixed amount of time. You can even include an idle period at the beginning or at the end of a test, to better see how your computer's temperature rise from an IDLE state to fully loaded, and the other way round.
OCCT benchmark tool also embeds a monitoring engine, giving you complete readings of the computers inner temperatures, voltages, and fan speed, and displays them both in graphs plotted in real-time and at the end of a test. If you are worried about performance with the real-time graphs, don't: even if they are really light, just hiding the graph panel will stop them from refreshing.
The app even protects your computer from overheating or damage by including alarms you can customize for every sensor: once you go above (or below) the alarm value for temperature, voltage, or fan speed, the test will stop to protect your computer.
Features and Highlights
- Up to 16-core support (for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU, or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test
- Multi-language support
Note: For personal use only.