OctoPi 0.17.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
OctoPrint 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Control and monitor every aspect of your 3D printer and your printing jobs right from within your browser:
- Access the embedded webcam feed and watch remotely how your printer is creating your newest thing.
- Get constant feedback regarding the current progress of your print job.
- Take a look at the integrated GCODE visualizer to see a rendition of the GCODE you are currently printing.
- Keep an eye on the temperatures of your hotends and print bed and adapt them on the fly.
- Move the print head along all axes, extrude, retract or just define your own custom controls.
- Start, stop or just pause your current print job, you are in full control at any time.
Out of the box, OctoPrint is compatible with most of the available consumer 3D printers. And its powerful plugin system allows extending its functionality in various ways. To name a few:
- Have Octo Print send you to push notifications on job progress via Pushbullet or Pushover.
- Completely replace OctoPrint’s UI on mobile devices via TouchUI.
- Integrate the app into your messaging tool of choice, like Telegram or Slack.
- Collect statistics of your printer and print jobs via the Print History or the Printer Statistics plugin.
- Add support for specific printers like Flashforge printers or older Makerbots or the Micro 3D printer.
Guy Sheffer maintains “OctoPi”, a Raspbian (and thus Debian) based SD card image for the Raspberry Pi that already includes the app plus everything you need to run it:
- OctoPrint plus its dependencies
- MJPG-Streamer for live viewing of prints and timelapse video creation, compatible with various USB webcams and the Raspberry Pi camera
And even more
- Create awesome timelapse recordings of your prints!
- Slice your STL files directly within the app.
- Control who can control your printer with the built-in access controls.
- Add system commands to the menu to easily shutdown or reboot your OctoPrint server or even your printer.
- Configure event hooks to react to certain events within Octo Print by calling external commands or sending custom GCODE to your printer.
- and so much more...
Note: Recommended hardware Raspberry Pi 3B. For installing the OctoPrint server on a Windows system, please take a look at the setup instructions for Windows on the forum.