PrimeOS 0.6.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
PrimeOS 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
PrimeOS operating system and Android Emulator gives a complete desktop experience similar to Windows PC or macOS with access to millions of Android apps. It is designed to bring you the best of both worlds - a complete fusion of Android and PC.
The installer has been launched for installing Prime OS in 64 bit UEFI systems in dual-boot mode alongside Windows. Download the installer and follow the steps below for installing PrimeOS:
- Launch the exe program and choose the drive from which you want to make a partition for Prime OS Emulator.
- Input the space in MB for the new partition.
- Proceed to installation.
- Note: Ignore all the cmd and disk manager pop-ups for formatting the new partition.
- The system will restart and the installation process will begin.
- After installation, you will have the boot menu for both PrimeOS and Windows.
Features and Highlights
- Multiple features to give a desktop experience like Start Menu, taskbar, etc.
- Multi-window support with maximize, minimize, close, resize, etc.
- Option to disable multi-window for any app in case you need it.
- General keyboard shortcuts like alt + tab, alt + f4, win + d etc.
- Close to AOSP experience with only necessary desktop features.
- Taskbar with the ability to pin apps, show notifications, and system icons.
- Decapro key mapping tool to play games with a keyboard and mouse (Press F12).
- Pre mapped some popular games like PUBG, Fortnite, Subway surf, etc.
- GPU tools are available to fake GPU info for any game.
- Open gapps included, no need to install them manually.
- OTA support is available but only if you install it in the EXT4 RW partition.
- Feedback app is available for you guys to share your thoughts.
- Up-streamed kernel to google LTS Linux 4.9.x.